Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you have gift vouchers?
Absolutely! We have gift vouchers available that would make a great gift for any occasion.
2. Is it safe?
Yes, Molds are done with 100% non toxic, safe TGA approved molding material that is suitable for newborns and sensitive skin.
3. When will my frame be ready?
4. Are you shadow boxes Matt board backed?
Our Frames are made from wood not Matt board like some of our competitors, we only use the best materials and have a large range of options for our customers.
5.Do you only cast children?
Depends on what your having done, the process can take anywhere between 6 - 12 weeks from start to finish, The Ultimate Baby Body Casts take 3 months.
7. How long does it take to take the mold?
It takes approximately 3 minutes maximum for both children and animals.
8. Can I design my own jewellery piece?
You most certainly can, just explain or show us what you would like and we will source it for you!
9. How long will it take for my personlised jewellery to be made?
Usually 1 1/2 weeks depending on the order, if you have designed your own then it will usually depend on international shipping.
10. What are my payment options?